Shooter!

Friday, April 6, 2007

I seriously need to go see the movie Shooter ASAP. Michelle, Jess and I were extras in it when they filmed it in Philly and we've been dying to go ever since we saw the actual previews for the movie. It came out like two weeks ago but in between spring break and all of our other commitments the three of us can't seem to find the time to go. I doubt we'll even see ourselves since we were a part of the gigantic crowd scene that they shot in front of Independence Hall. But it's still massively exciting! I mean, how many other people can say that they were in a movie with Mark Wahlberg. Well not with him per se, but still, it's pretty sweet. And we got paid 75 bucks for a day's worth of standing around and then intermittently ducking for cover. Good times!

And now I've got to run off to Nutrition Lab. Apparently we get to make candy in two weeks. Loving that class already. =P

Until next time...

1 comments:

Al said...

Hey! I was supposed to be an assistant PA and an extra when they were shooting in Philly! Of course, me being me... I kinda overslept. Whoops. Greeting from the awesome Philly DWC!!!!