Blue Power!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Oh man. Paintballing =AWESOME! Poco Loco is basically just this gigantic paintball field in the middle of the woods in Pottstown, PA (roughly 45 miles out of Philly). The 9 of us were on the Blue team with some other folks and we played the Grey team the entire day. The Greys were actually full of really strong, bulky guys and I was kinda afraid we were going to get annihilated but we took them DOWN! At the end of the day one of the refs let us go into the smaller fields where the 9 of us faced off against each other. That's the part when all of us got creamed the most. For most of the day we got pretty good at ducking and hiding and shooting from random places. We got ridiculously dirty though. There was a "swamp" field that was full of muddy paths and had a creek running through it..we definitely got the worst of that.

Anyway, I am SO freaking tired right now. And sore. And I think I may have mildly sprained my wrist when I was running for cover. In the end though, we had a fun, exhausting day...I highly recommend that you guys try out Paintballing. All of us were novices, and sure as heck, we made it out alive, with a couple of scratches and bruises. But after all, what would paintball be without a little bit of pain?

On a side note: I'm working Accepted Students Day on Sunday morning, look for me...I'll be the one in the yellow shirt and khakis looking like she's about to keel over ;)

0 comments: