YuM

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Everyone needs to go to the Cheesecake Factory at some point in their lives and indulge in their desserts. I went to the one out on Long Island with some of my friends on Wednesday and I ended up in sugar heaven. Their entrees are nothing to write home about but they have a million different kinds of cheesecake and even more desserts on top of that. I really wanted to get the Godiva Chocolate Brownie Sundae but since I was in the Cheesecake Factory, I opted for the brownie sundae cheesecake, which, as its name implies, is half-brownie, half-cheesecake and a whole lot of hot fudge and whipped cream. DELICIOUS!

The closest one to Drexel is around the King of Prussia mall--what better way to end a day of shopping??

In other news, I'd like to wish a very
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY
to a fellow DWC, Brian!!! =)

Until next time...

1 comments:

Brian said...

Aw thanks! I just looked at your post. I am so happy that you wrote about me! Woooo!