Yay!

Friday, June 15, 2007

I am officially DONE with Finals and DONE with my JUNIOR year...which means that I am now a SENIOR. Which is exactly as ridiculous as it seems because I swear it was just yesterday that I walked into my suite in East Hall to begin my freshman year. College flies, is all I have to say. I'm super sad to be going home for the summer because I'm leaving behind wayyyy too many awesome people. But hopefully home will be cool..it's going to be my first prolonged stay in our new house so maybe I'll finally get used to this whole notion of living in suburbia. I wonder what people do for fun there?

In any event, I just wanted to extend my CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2007! Woo-hoo--you made it and now you've got a super long summer ahead of you to relax and hang out before you dive into life at Drexel University. Live it up, make some new memories, and get pumped for college while you're at it. While I won't physically be at Drexel this summer I'm still around to answer all your questions, comments, concerns. On a related note, another fabulous New Yorker, Dipin, is going to be joining the NYC DWC team so make sure to check out his blog and talk to him too.

Until next time...

0 comments: